Lolas Tango Appliers F.A.Q
Retexture & Resizing HUD
- All items are no transfer and non refundable. In case of a double purchase a refund will be gladly issued.
- You can only send a gift through Marketplace. To do that, use the “Add to Cart as Gift” and then type the recipient’s name. Doublecheck you spelled the name CORRECTLY. Purchases made by mistake or mispelling will not be refunded.
- All clothing layers come with no modify permissions.
- All attachments either have modify permissions or come with resizing script.
- If you haven’t received an item that you have paid for, please IM or send a notecard to Sybil Hallison with your name and transaction log.
Lolas Tango Appliers
1. How to apply the appliers
- Wear your Lolas. If another object is worn on spine, right-click your Lolas in your inventory and choose “Add”.
- Click on your attached Lolas and in the blue menu that appears, select <Clothing> → <Dress Bra> or <Dress Top>.
- Wear the corresponding Bra Applier or Top Applier. (You should now see a hud attached on the bottom center of your screen).
- Press the button on the Applier, to apply the texture on your Lolas.
2. How to correct the default pink bra tint
In some cases Lolas Tango come in with a light pink tint on the bra layer, which distorts the applied clothing texture. To remove this tint:
- Wear your Lolas and apply the applier.
- Wear your “Lolas ::: Tango ::: Color Hud” located in the Lolas folder
- Click the Bra image on the top left side of the HUD and then click on white, in the color palette on the right.
3. How to fit the applied texture
Since each person’s shape and size is different, you may need to adjust the texture on your mesh breast to fit your shape. In order to do that, you have to manually edit the texture:
- Right-click on your attached Breasts and select “Edit”.
- Choose “Select Layer” or “Select Face”, on the menu that appears and then click on your attached breasts specifically where you see the applied texture.
- On the “Texture” or “Texture Offset” tab, adjust the repeats per face (horizontal and/or vertical) as well as the texture offset until you get the desired result.
Note that this process may take a while. Every decimal in the values of the above fields, counts, so manually adjusting the texture requires some patience.
Q: I click on the applier but nothing happens!
A: Make sure you have Lolas Tango breasts. The appliers don’t work for other Lolas breasts (push-ups, naturals etc)
Q: I have Lolas Tango, but when I click on the applier nothing happens!
A: Check if you are applying the right applier on the right tango clothing layer. For example, in your Lolas menu, you must first select <Clothing> → <Dress Bra> to apply the “Lolas Tango Bra applier”. If this doesn’t solve the problem it may be a script malfunction. In that case, contact Sybil Hallison to send you another copy of the applier.
If you haven’t received an item that you have paid for, please IM Sybil Hallison with your name and transaction log, or send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Double Purchases/ Refunds
All items are no transfer and non refundable. In case of a double purchase a refund will be gladly issued.
You can only send a gift through Marketplace. To do that, use the “Add to Cart as Gift” and then type the recipient’s name. Doublecheck you spelled the name CORRECTLY. Purchases made by mistake or mispelling will not be refunded.
- Inventory Loss
Open a ticket at https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/. Linden Labs will be able to solve the issue.
Retexture & Resizing HUD
1. How to Retexture
- Wear the HUD & Shoes or Mesh Clothing
- Wear the Alpha Mask to hide your feet\skin
- Select the desired texture by left-clicking the button on the first panel
2. How to Resize
- Wear the HUD & Shoes
- Wear the Alpha Mask to hide your feet
- On the second panel, left-click on a scale value button (-0.10, +0.5, etc). You may need to press a button more than once, or multiple buttons to achieve the desired size
- Left-click “Restore” at any time, to restore the default size.
Q: I wear the HUD, but I cannot see it on my screen.
A: Make sure the HUD is attached to your “Top Left”
Right click the HUD on your screen and select “Edit”
Go to the Object tab
Make sure that all values under “Rotation (degrees) are set to 0.00
Q: I click on my HUD but nothing changes!
A: Sometimes Viewer fails to load a texture. A simple solution is to relog and try again.
If the problem persists, try to clear your cache. To do that, open your Preferences panel by pressing “Ctrl-P”. On the “Network & Cache” tab, click on “Clear Cache” and then “OK” to the bottom. Relog and try again
If all the above don’t do the trick, contact Sybil Hallison via IM for support.